October 22, 2013

Lovely!


A couple of days ago I made this layout for Studio Calico's weekly challenge, where we were asked to use something old and something new.

Well it was time for me to use all that bits and pieces I've been hoarding from Front Row.I love this kit so much...Sigh

So here's what I did:


All the papers and the embellismhents are from that kit with only exception that sentiment on the photo and the gold letters which are from Antiquary.

For the title I used my sketch pens and this cut file.I always tend to forget all the things my cameo does.

Hope you like it!


8 comments:

  1. AWESOME Maria!!!! Μπράβο βρε κορίτσι μου, κάθε φορά που βλέπω καινούρια σου ανάρτηση χαίρομαι!!!! Αν ποτέ επιστρέψω στο κιτ του Studio Calico να ξέρεις ότι θα φταις εσύ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Φανταστική!!!!!! Δεν έχω λόγια!!! Τη χαζεύω και δεν τη χορταίνω. Φτου σου κορίτσι μου και σε σένα αλλά και στην κόρη σου. Μια κούκλα με φοβερή φωτογένεια!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Μαρια ειναι υπεροχη! Αν εκανα cas θα ηθελα να ημουν εσυ! Το ραψιμο με τις πουλιες μου αρεσει τρελά!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπέροχη όπως πάντα!!!!!!!φιλιά!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teleia Maraki!!!!Ti eide to zoyzoyni?????????Filia polla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. απιθανη σελιδα!!μου αρεσει πολυ το στυλ σου!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πανέμορφη σύνθεση!!!Παντα παιδική και γλυκεια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Τι φωτογραφίααααααααααα!!! Πανέμορφη σύνθεση!!! Πανέμορφη η κόρη σου!!!!

    ReplyDelete