October 9, 2011

Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe

  Last June my baby girl became 1 years old!SO thrilled about!So it was a good chance to celebrate!Our party theme was teacups and teatop!Love this theme is so girly!So I had to find a paper collection very girly and I did!I love Crate Paper and Emma's Shoppe is one of my favorites!In fact I like it so much that I may be buy it again!!!And Lena  has enough of them.I loved their accents and the designer die cut sheet.Very cute!








                                               Our invitations.I love this  teapot!




                                            The stand with all the sweets!Yummy




                                                 
                                                                      Our cupcakes




                                                 
                                                   Our cake!So pretty and yummy!





























For more inspiration about this collection you can check here. There are some great stuff with these parers! 
Hope you liked it!
Thanks for dropping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Maria T
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment